Adinda Putri Thalita's Fan Box

Selasa, 18 Januari 2011

Day Trip ♥

hello my beloved blog !
long time not posting here , yeah. I'm getting busy with my school. sorry i'm really sore.
in this moment, i'd like to tell about my last activity. During my holiday , my family and i went to Singapore. Our trip's a sudden trip. Yeah , in my class meeting i go to Singapore with my family. HAHA , and i didn't go to school xp
Well, we just go like usual. And we also go to USS (Universal Studio Singapore). We didn't go there, because the tickets was sold out. We just toke some pictures there.
And 1 week after my family and i went to Singapore. I go (again) with my boyf ;)
my family also come with us. It's the first time to go out to anothe country with my boyf. That's really cool. And check this out our pictures.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates